Saturday, March 6, 2010

Shari's Cancer Progress


Hello Everyone,

This is the first time I've ever blogged so excuse my ignorance about it. My oldest son Rob suggested that this is the best way for you all to keep up with Shari's progress during her cancer treatments, etc. Well, first I want to thank you all for your prayers for Shari; your prayers have been such a blessing to her and me also. Shari had her second bout of chemo yesterday. She was a little tired as we got there at 7:30am as they requested and came to find out that the chemo dept. doesn't open until 8:30am! They didn't take her until 11:00am and I'm hacked off about that. She was the second person there in the morning and they passed over her because I guess they only had two nurses there as they told Shari. Shari made me go home about 9:45am so I didn't get the benefit of raising hell about it! Anyway, she finished about 5:00pm and I picked her up and we got burgers on the way home as she was hungry for one. She went to bed around 9:00pm and we awoke about 5:30am. She is really in good spirit and is humming and feeling great! I'm so glad to see the sparkle in her eyes and a song in her heart. She has a new wig and I like it very much. It's kind of a dark auburn color and looks great on her, I think. That's about all for now, will update soon.

Pray, pray, pray for her,

Bob/Dad

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a brilliant idea & I will bookmark the page. And I have to say that I think Mom looks gorgeous in the new wig! I LOVE it!! Super Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you, thank you, so much!! It was so hard to pick out of so many. So this old lady through caution to the wind, stepped out of the box and went for the one I
    really liked. :-) It is dark brown with golden highlights. Makes me feel sooo good about myself!

    ReplyDelete